1965 Diver's Watch Reinterpretation. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements. This versatile timepiece reimagines Seiko's 1965 first diver's watch, an automatic timepiece with a then exceptional water resistance of 150 meters.
- 1965 Diver's Watch Recreation Limited Edition
- Automatic with manual winding capability
- Black one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Charcoal dial
- Date calendar
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Tri-fold clasp with push button release, secure lock and extender